Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Goodbye, Thursday (Hello, Thursday!)

This coming Thursday marks the last day of work for the summer, for me anyways. It will be a very rewarding day, for I'm tired of working at the tuxedo shop. After this Thursday, I will be done. Hopefully for good. I need to break away and start looking for work elsewhere, work that is more consistant and pays more, a place where I do not feel retarded (To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede; to be delayed) or incompetent like I do now. I would like to work at a daycare or something.

Also this Thursday, it is the last time I'll be going to youth group for the summer. I will miss my Meriden church family very much. On the upside, I'll be going back to see my Hartford family of Christians and art students and other friends.

This Thursday I say goodbye to work and to New Life Church youth group.

However, next Thursday is the day I am reunited with life at the University of Hartford! I will be moving in early to be a member of Howie's Helpers, the group that helps move the freshmen in. And I get a free T-shirt! Woot! And I can't wait to get back into the studio and start making art again! Hello, Thursday!

Peace and love!

No comments: