Tuesday, May 30, 2006

If I go crazy then will you still...?

Life is difficult, overwhelming, draining, almost impossible to get through at times... But there is a way, and His name is Jesus Christ. He is the Lord, He is the Savior of souls, He is a friend, and He is my everything! I wish more people would give Him a chance to change their lives. If they are willing to try a hundred different diets, looking for a better way to live or lose weight, why not add Jesus to the list. He does not disappoint, for true hope is not left dry in the end.

I love You, Father. I thought You should know. I will remind you again tomorrow how Awesome You are. Thank you for holding my hand when I needed it the most.

John 14:6- Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

I love you all, even if I don't see eye to eye with you. And I'm sorry for all those times I hurt anyone. But I am growing, coming away from such things if God will allow me to do so. In time I know He will. It is up to me to make a conscious effort.

Peace and love kids.

1 comment:

Still Daddy said...

ALL GLORY BE HIS ALONE!!

I too shouted praises to Him both last night and today. He knows just what we need and when we need it. Praise be to our Creator, our Provider, our Savior, and our Lord!