Thursday, May 18, 2006

Home...

I'm home but... things have changed so much. I guess I can't quite put my finger on it. *sigh*

"What if I stumble? What if I fall?
What if I lose my step and make fools of us all?
Will the love continue when the walk becomes a crawl?
What if I stumble? What if I fall?"
-dc talk

What reason do I have to feel this sense of depression? There is no reason... Satan is trying to bring me down. So why do I let him? God is so much greater. But I am still linked to the world. I can't wait until my spirit goes from my body and is able to sin no more. Only then will I be truly free from the world.

1 comment:

Still Daddy said...

Two things...

One, i was really happy to see you had blogged yesterday and now i'm also happy for today.

Two, Satan is a crafty being. We must be vigilant that we will not fall into temptation (and all that bad stuff that keeps us away from God and who we really are).

Keep your chin up, kid (not meant to make you feel immature, i'm using it in an endearing way).