Thursday, January 12, 2006

Things I Should Be Doing But...

I've been quite lazy recently.
Today I woke up after 1:00...in the afternoon! Not that I didn't need the sleep, butI had to skip work. I felt pretty bad about it too, but I would've felt so much sicker than I already did if I tried to go. And well, on top of that I didn't have the means of getting there (car).

Okay, so here's a list of things I want to get done before school starts again:
-clean room
-organize the plastic drawers I'll be bringing back with me
-go through the whole book of Colossians and take good notes
-organize some kind of lesson or series of ideas related to Colossians for Bible study next semester
-finish writing out that very important letter
-make a list of all things to pack and/or buy for school
-OH NO! STILL HAVE TO BUY MY BOOKS!!!

Wanna know how much of that I got done today?
You guessed it! I actually played Dynasty Warriors4 on PS2 most of the day. Got quite far too. Then the main guy on my side died and it was game over!

Grrr... darn those addicting video games! Man... and I had defeated so many enemy officers!
Oh, well! Better luck next time...and the time after that...and the time after that...!

Well, life is still confusing, but God is helping me one day at a time, whether I feel Him doing so or not! Thanks for stopping by everyone!
peace and love...

No comments: