Friday, January 13, 2006

The Funnest Dream Ever!

I had the coolest dream last night! Ok well... maybe it wasn't actually that cool but... I was having so much fun! I dreamt that I was back at school, and I was at the art school in the grassy area outside. And for some reason I had a long string of small, light blue balloons, and they were all attached some how so it looked like this blue bubbly-looking snake thing. The front end was attached to a short stick that I was holding. In the very last balloon there was a little jingle bell.
Awe! The whole thing was so cute and fun to look at! It was the awesomest, coolest, long blue jingling thing I ever saw!
So anyway! I was running all over the place with it, laughing and skipping and playing. It was sooooooooooooo FUN! It was like dancing and making happy little music where ever I went! And the sun was shining and it was warm outside and some of my friends looked to see what I was doing. And some of them asked why I was acting so ridiculous, and I just told them that it was so much fun and I couldn't stop. Man was that fun!
Yep! That was my dream! I hope I have it again! I don't think I've ever had that much fun in a dream before. I wonder if it means anything... If anyone who reads this has any idea about it, feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks! Oh yeah! And I'm interested to know if anyone else has ever had a fun or happy dream like this before. Ttyl guys!

Peace and love!

3 comments:

Renee said...

I dream every few months or so about flying really high up like superman. Sometimes I fly to the planets. Once I flew over a forest in Washington. When I woke up I felt so happy and lucky. Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

that sounds like an alyssa-esque dream. cant wait to go back to school ~leah

Anonymous said...

thats sounds awesome i wanta fun dream like that!

see you soon

<3 U -Gina