Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Better is one day, but not today

"A Friend loveth at all times..." -PROV 17:17

"If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them." -2PE 2:20-21

"Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position." -2PE 3:17



Why is life so confusing...? I hate what's been going on lately! All this guilt... all these feelings of sadness... I want to cry, but it hasn't hit hard enough yet I guess. Why do amazing people have to change so much? Not that they become bad people, just that they become more of the antagonist than a friend. *sigh...* On top of it, I couldn't even feel God today... (or yesterday now). I mean I know he's there, but I just felt really crappy today... I really need to stop getting pulled into these 3am convorsations. It's just slump I'll be in for a while or at least until school starts agian. Then I can get it off my chest, hopefully. Either way this is something that will leave a deep scar in my heart. I just pray that God will help it heal in time for next year.

I just want this feeling to go away... : (




Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself.
-LEV 19:18

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends. -PROV 17:9

MAT 5:41 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.


Peace and love, kids...

No comments: