Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Whole Week Off

It's quite late and I'm desperate for sleep, but I feel like blogging a few things while they are on my mind. As said in my last entry, I work at a tuxedo shop. I got paid at the end of this week, Friday. In a few days I will be on my way to Boston to see the 4th of July happenings. I'll be going with my dearest friends, Chelsea and Craig, and my special someone. (I think some other people might be going, but anyways...)

Normally, I work four days a week, Tuesday through Friday. Eileen doesn't need me on Saturdays, so she doesn't have me work. Then Sundays and Mondays the store is closed. This week, however, Eileen is taking four days off for the holiday. The store will be closed Saturday through Tuesday. I told her I'd be away all week except maybe Tuesday, but even then I wasn't sure I'd be back. Thursday through Sunday I'll be in Jersey. So I ended up getting the whole week off from work this coming week. Business is slow for now anyways, so it'll be good for Eileen not to have to pay me this week. I won't get to see Marina, the girl I work with, until the following week. She said she was going to miss me, and so I left her a note pinned to the back table, telling her I'd be with her in spirit.

And now... my plans for the untimate upcoming week!
(I'm sure what I've been telling you so far has not kept your interest in the slightest bit, and for that I appologize. I tend to write out pointless information at times, but it is info that is important to me. Please bare with me.)

Saturday, today rather (kind of yesterday now...1:26 AM) I did some garden work with my mom. I got sunburned on my shoulders in the process. Man, was it HOT out! But I'm totally stoked about the physical labor part. As tiring as it was, I feel like my arms are getting stronger, in addition to lifting dresses and vaccuuming and pressing shirts at the tuxedo shop all day. The garden looks so much better now that Mom's had her way with it. Later, Kaylee, my sis, and I played a PS2 game that we started together a few days ago. That's what our bonding time consists of... video games. But not to excess, and we DO too (correct use of "too"?) bond in other ways. Then a bon fire at Lauren's house ended the night slendidly.

Sunday, I'll hopefully go to church in Meriden with Mom. I'll be expecting Adam the same day, only later on. Then begins the real fun! Adam is coming Sunday night. We'll leave my house Monday morning for Rocky Hill. Not sure what's happening after that... spending the night I guess. Then Tuesday we're headed for Woodstock to pick up Chels and Craig, and finally to Boston we'll go!

Wednesday... back in RH. Thursday... NEW JERSEY!!! Family, friends, beach, games, and just a whole weekend that's sure to be packed with fun! Maybe I'll write more later. I've already written more than needed in this entry. A waste of your time, I'm sure. Again, just a way for me to get some stuff down and out.

Have a good weekend, kids! Peace and love...

No comments: