Thursday, August 27, 2009

Twelve "Ty's"

Listening to: Jon Foreman's "The House of God Forever"

My bridal shower was a couple weekends ago. It was amazing how many people were there. I was thoroughly overwhelmed with excitement and gratitude. During the shower, one of the women gave a devotional on being a good wife. She shared twelve different points, all ending with the letters "ty." She'd printed each word to pin to the board as she went over each word. I took them home, and just tonight I rediscovered them. So I had some fun "adding" to her points.

Exhaustion and distraction are an awful combination...




Yeah, more pictures. What's up with that? Well, I no longer use the blog I used to put pictures on, the other personal one. It was sort of a one time thing that I never updated, so I decided to delete it and have one less blog. Why not just use my art blog? Because that I'd like to keep as professional as possible, and as much as I love posting all my creative comings and goings, some things are just silly. Or at least I think so. If anyone puts up a fight I'll at least consider it, but for now these will remain here as party of my story.

Gr... Who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind again. I'm so indecisive.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I think my mom would be honored her devotional made an appearance on your blog! :) lol. I think they look much cuter with your additions. I have to wonder what the other 10 tys were though...