Friday, March 31, 2006

A Picnic for a Field Trip!

Wow! Three entries in two days!
I am excited about today! I am supposed to be on my way to New York City right now with the Art School, but apparently Chelsea had been feeling down to and didn't feel like going on the trip. So we decided last night that we weren't going to go. Instead, we are going to take a very long walk and go on a picnic in a nearby park. As guilty as I feel about not going to NY to see museums like a good little artist, I would rather just not wander around the city all day without a plan of where to go. I'm sure I could have fun, but at the same time, I really don't want to miss Bible study because I missed Church last week and just really need to be with IVCF again to feel more...better. haha Anyways, I'm so excited about today! It's beautiful outside, I can do some work, go to art history(unless he cancels class due to the fact that more than half his classes are on the field trip), go on a picnic, go for a long walk, spend time with IVCF again, and just relax!

Something else good: I was talking to CJ online last night and already I feel pretty much completely over it. Everything seems to be back to normal, and I can still probably joke around with him and try to lick his face and stuff. lol Awesome! Wow! I feel so good! I'm gonna get of this computer now and enjoy the day!

Peace and love kids!

No comments: