Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fall 2006

Ok... I finally got my grades online for the Fall 2006 semester. It was MUCH better than I thought it was going to be.

Fall 2006 GPA: 3.93 (Praise!!!)
Spring 2006 GPA: 3.68
Fall 2005 GPA: 3.64

Cumulative Average: 3.76

And just in case I haven't mentioned it yet, I've decided on my major. Illustration with a minor in Sculpture. Although, my sculpture professor would rather me major in sculpture and do a minor in illustration. But he said, if anything, I should try to do a double major. That would be fun, but a ton of work (more so than now) and a ton a money.

But wow! God is GOOD! I know that I definitely CAN do ALL things through God who strengthens me! Woot!

1 comment:

Still Daddy said...

And this past semester was tough...way to go, Sparky! That's (God's) my girl!

I shall be praying for this coming semester...